Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rose Red Lips

Before I say anything, I just wanted to take a moment and wish and pray for the best for Japan. My family and I put together our money and donated, I hope it helps. Things have been chaotic, and I've been watching the news, reading articles, blogs, tweets, facebook, and it's tragic. I hope those who lost their loved ones stay strong and hopeful for the better. Much love to Japan, a beautiful country, may their recovery be a fast one with help from all of the kind souls around the world.
I'm not so updated with trends, and I just never had the opportunity to give the whole red lips thing a try. I actually had MAC Russian Red lipstick for quite sometime as a Christmas gift and never really got the chance to give it a try until today. I tried to contour my nose using Cindy's tutorial since I had the candydoll powder and highlight she used. I have to say she pulls it off so perfectly, I don't think I did such a good job. You cant really see, I was experimenting new settings on my camera.



Old scans from Popteen, they pull off the red so nicely!



MAC Russian Red Lipstick, I totally recommend it because it actually lasts the entire day!





Wearing Dollywink no.1 stacked with Nature is Lovely, and for the bottom used Dollywink Long Mascara.
Oh yeah also got my blouse from ANAP LA since it is conveniently down the street from where I work! Love it since it has the ruffles around the neck, it's hard to find that in stores like forever 21 and H&M. I am completely in love with the whole Marilyn Monroe style 1950s and with the whole retro vintage thing coming in style. Time to go find some high waist button shorts (no idea where to find those). Got some fashion reviews from a new sponsor, and circle lens coming up!
Also, I changed my ugly orange layout to a pink theme. I honestly hate orange, for some reason it just doesn't fit haha pink is love for sure! I added a blog roll page because there is way too many blogs I'm addicted to so I decided to make a whole page for them- ♥



Love always, Emy
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© hello, emy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig