Monday, October 29, 2018

Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum


SUNDAY ADVENTURES 

I hope that everyone is doing well and I am so thankful for those who still follow this very inconsistent blog I somehow manage. I haven't necessarily had the time or energy to set aside some time just for myself excluding school excluding school and work. This semester has been incredibly draining because it is my last academic semester before I work on the final stages of my culminating data research project for my master's program. I am very excited to announce that I am working on one more creative photography project before the end of 2018 for a fall editorial. I am very excited to share it when it becomes live!

I apologize for my slight life update and tangent but I had the pleasure of visiting the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum again this past weekend with my dearest friends. I wish I visited this museum more often because it is literally down the street from my school. They offer free admissions for any of the Fenway based universities so of course, I had to take advantage of that!

Isabella Stewart Gardner was an amazing American art collector, philanthropist, and patron of the arts. This museum showcases all of the amazing art pieces that she's collected within her very own home. If you're from Boston or even visiting this museum is a place you must visit!


Share:
© hello, emy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig