Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Girl of My Dreams || Archive Magazine and TGS Collective


Hey everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful and eventful summer. I wanted to share this brief editorial that I worked on that was published in Archive Magazine issue 11. We wanted to incorporate the remanence of spring into summer with the neutral color tones and the lightly pigmented flowers.

Model: Charlotte Gardner of Maggie Agency
Hair + Make up: Fiona Hoang (@FromOgreToBeauty)
Floral Designer: Amy Tram (@Petals.OnPetals)

An additional announcement that I am excited to share, I am now a photographer working as a member of the TGS Collective. I'm super excited to be part of such a wonderful and creative community of creatives throughout the states. I cant wait to work on more creative projects with the collective and share with everyone.

Feel free to read the entire editorial here.
Share:
© hello, emy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig