Monday, January 16, 2017

lets talk healthy.


It has been a good several months since I last posted. A lot has changed and happened for the better. 2016 is now long gone and we are in 2017 where we recreate our goals for this new year that has taken us by surprise. I graduated pretty much the end of 2015 so the beginning of 2016 was a strange transition into the adult world for me. Post college got me 35 extra pounds added to my weight and terrible skin. I was not ready for the world of full-time work because I was so use to working in the evenings or just part time internships. The adjustment took quite some time and around five months into 2016 I continued Kayla Itsines BBG workout routines. I started to fall behind and my workouts became inconsistent. Her workouts and eating plans were so detailed that I could not keep up with my busy schedule.

Towards the end of the year I started to research other workout guru's and came across Chloe Ting. She has a ton of videos to focus on very specific areas of your body and what I love most is that she has videos dedicated to at home workouts. I started her workouts in November 2016 (left photo) and the right photo is January 2017. I really feel and see the results of becoming more stronger and toned without the bulk.

Aside from workouts being from California one of my favorite pressed juice is Juice Served Here. I do not do the cleanses too often, maybe 2-3 times a year max. If you are looking for a fresh start I definitely recommend doing 1-3 days of full cleansing with exercise to give yourself that push you need to continue with a healthy lifestyle.

(Semi-Cleanse package)

I have been committing to these exercises 3-4 days a week. I generally spend 1-1.5 solid hours doing them and if it is a weekend I will cool down with a light 1-2 mile jog. I would like to think that I am slowly but surely getting stronger. I hope to continue with what I am doing and I hope this helps. I got a few requests to talk about my fitness life.

I'll be working on more blog content in the near future. But as of now, I just started grad school and work has been hectic. I'll do my best and thank you for reading! xx
Share:
© hello, emy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig