Wednesday, December 19, 2012

space girl bath.

Today was my last final, thankfully it was Biology (and I actually studied my butt off). I decided to use the rest of the day to relax, and dd that by using Lush Cosmetic's Space Girl bath bomb. The title itself won me over and the scent was a hint of grapefruit and blackcurrant candies. YUM. Haha seriously though, this was such a relaxing bath and the price is a bit cheaper than the amazing Sex Bomb (I use this one frequently).

It's officially winter break, so ladies you know you deserve a nice warm bath with one of Lush's bath bombs! Hope everyone has a happy holiday!
"STELLAR BLACKCURRANT-Y BATH TIME INVADER" 

11 comments:

  1. Oh I bought a gift box from Lush for my brother and I think there is a space girl bath bomb inside (lolol) some of their soap and bath bomb smell so so good ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love to do that but my home didnt have bath tube how sad am i >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. *A* Oh man, I want to try this..
    It's good to pamper yourself once in a while~ ^_^
    Enjoy your winter break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that sounds amazing! Too bad I don't have a bath :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a relaxing looking bath! & you totally deserve it<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that bath...awhh looks so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shots! And relaxing baths are the best baths~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love LUSH!!! My favorite product so far is the one in the heart shape with 7 roses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wouldnt let me post a comment on the other posts.

    But love your blog!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete