Thursday, November 22, 2012

Fossil





My current watch is dying so I decided to upgrade to a new watch. The end of the year is near and I figured I'd get a replacement before my current watch completely died out on me. I really don't accessorize as much (being a girl) but I find that a watch is always the most simple thing I have on. I really didn't get into accessorizing as much until recently when I moved over to the east coast. I'm definitely not use to layering clothing and now that I have a new job I'm more inclined to dress up more than I usually do.

I know today is a special holiday where you spend with your loved ones. The plane tickets were too expensive so I'll be spending this Thanksgiving away from my family. Nonetheless I still give thanks to all the special people in my life.

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone that still reads my blog. I know my content has dramatically changed throughout the months and now years. I suppose I've grown more into a simple style of blogging. I Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

11 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving <3 Enjoy the day and always cherish the people whom you love and love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day! And i also like u, only wear a watch n not much accesories.!

    thenuliya.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving belatedly! This watch looks fabulous btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´ve read your blog for a long time now and I have to say I love how your blogging style and everything have changed - not saying that it wasn´t lovely before . oh and happy belated thanksgiving ! c: keep being lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty watch, and pretty you :)

    kindly visit mine whenever you had a chance :D
    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice watch. I haven't worn a watch for over 10 years, though.
    I have noticed the change in your blogging style, but I still love it. Blog however it makes you happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet! you are such a kind girl, i also wish you a happy holiday! in germany we don't really know and celebrate thanksgiving anyway, it's such a pity that you couldn't visit your family.

    and the watch looks great! and matches to almost every outfit *Q*
    ♥ shushu-blog.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loveeeeee your photos Emy!! Your watch is so pretty..I need to grab myself one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! Omg I haven't had a watch for years...I've completely gotten used to not being able to tell the time lol.

    ReplyDelete