Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Room for Inspiration

Things have been really tough lately. I've completely neglected my blog and I sincerely apologize for those who still take the time to read. School is school but this weekend I had a special guest visit me in Boston. My strange but lovable boyfriend came to visit from California. 
View from the Museum of Science
Him and his Fujifilm x100
@ Harvard University
A weekend of leisure but now I'm back to classes and starting to work 5 days a week. Hopefully I can post some more photography up soon.
Have a wonderful rest of your week!

14 comments:

  1. Love the photos! I seriously love how you style your hair!! How do you do it???

    Closet Voyage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emy you and your boyfriend are too cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely in love with all your pictures!!!!! Esp the night pics! They are amazing!!!! <3


    AikA
    www.aikaslovecloset.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/aikaslovecloset

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are inspiration for me! Beautiful pictures!

    Xoxo

    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg you two look SO cute and boston looks gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. city lights and a body of water, super beautiful photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah nice photos there, seriously some of the best I've seen in a while! And I'm always on tumblr so that's saying something lol hang in there for work and school. Doing the same thing myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love all your photos :) Keep healthy in this weather, Emy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of you look so cute together! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your night photos are amazing, but my favorite one is the first one of Harvard campus.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a must to say that your photos are gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete