Saturday, September 22, 2012

Lotus Flower

Reviewing some lens sponsored by Shoppingholics. Please excuse my horrible bed head.

Lens Details
Origin: Korea
 Diameter : 15.0mm
 Water Content : 42%
 Base Curve : 8.7mm
  Life Span : 1 year disposal

Comfort 5/5
It's been over a month and a half since I put on circle lens or contact lens in general so it felt strange having them on again. These are very thin, after 5 minutes I couldn't even feel them on anymore. My eyes do not feel dry with these which is a big plus.

Enlargement 5/5
Gosh I completely forgot how different I look with circle lens. These really enlarge your eyes since they're 15.0mm. It really gives you that dolly eye look if that's what you're aiming for. 

Color/Design 3/5
I think the design is a bit much. You can't really see it from a distance but if you look closely, the design took too abstract and not natural at all. I do like the color though, but maybe on something a bit more simple.
Overall 4/5
Lovely pair of lens, but not something I would wear on a every day basis. I'd recommend these for going out when you're planning on wearing darker makeup.

Have a lovely day everyone 
Big thanks to Shoppingholics for sponsoring the lens!

18 comments:

  1. That is some pretty bed head hair if you ask me! haha

    I've seen several reviews on these lenses but I haven't like them too much until this post actually! I really am thinking of trying these sometime :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is darker! And I agree, your bed head looks way better than mind haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's bed hair? dang your hair looks good hehe love the lenses they look so natural :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that's bed hair, I wouldn't mind bed hair evryday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness emy, you look absolutely stunning that i totally envy!! i love how natural the lens colour looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm loving your hair color dear <3 and whoa, you look stunning with those lenses :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look most beautiful! i prefer circle lenses which don't look too fake and these are definitely that.
    and i really love your snow white skin with dark hair and dark eyes ~ so pretty *Q*
    ♥ shushu-blog.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the review! You´re beautiful as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look stunning with those lenses dear^w^

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty..even without those lenses
    they look great on u

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish my hair looked that great when I get up in the morning >< Love the photos and you pull off the lenses so well <3

    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look like mah-dow hehe so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty! Your so cute.... I like your hair and eyes..
    Following you now.. ;)
    hope you'll follow back. Thank you!


    Kisses from VV!!
    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely! and you look gorgeous as always girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look SO adorable!!! I just bought some more circle lenses yesterday so I'm very excited to get them in the mail soon! :D

    ReplyDelete