Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Outfit 12 - You left me waiting

Coordinates: Shades- Zara, Blouse- Nasty Gal, Skirt- Brandy Melville, Wedges- Steve Madden 


This outfit was just inspired by summer fashions. I'm not much of a stylist but I'm always a fan of anything loose and tucked in. I don't have an amazing sense of style but simple with a little spark always captivates me.

I know I haven't been blogging at all. Always going MIA on everyone but I guess I'm too much of a boring person now. I don't know what's up with trends, and I know everyone's been flooded with beauty reviews as well as circle lens. Been working as much as I could and clearing out my room for my new apartment. I have a lovely roommate and we were fortunate enough to score a lovely ocean view. Other than that I've been photographing and collaborating with some ambitious photographers. Hopefully I can improve more.

Have a lovely rest of your week! And I'll do my best to catch up to all of you lovely bloggers. I still do find myself checking up on blogger on my phone.

28 comments:

  1. I love your styling and your hair. congrats on your new apartment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back Emy! ^__^ Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeouz!!
    Have I mentioned that I love your hair??
    well, i L O V E your hair!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, your hair is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm a fan of loose and tuck in too! ohhhh and your inspiration really made you look so pretty in this outfit.

    Oh and please join my giveaway over here: http://www.robotsintrouble.com/2012/07/giveaway-20-gift-card-to-skincarerx.html

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous as always! I like tucking loose, flowy tops into skirts and shorts too. Good luck with everything at work and at home! Moving is always so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your simple style!
    Keep up the good work <3
    Have some more posts about photography techniques and work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so angelic and beautiful here! i've been MIA too and i know what you mean, i feel like a boring person too :( i will still love you though no matter what <3 good luck with you work and your new apartment ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stop being so photogenic! Save some for the rest of us :'(

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always look so pretty! And how did you get those waves in your hair? :O

    http://districtoflights.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have to be joking emy! your style is amazeballsss <3 your new place sounds sweet as, can't wait for a little glance x

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your style!!
    i love baggy clothes too : )
    http://justlikethepastchibisou.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooow emy, this is too gorgeous ♥ I'm in love with the 1st pic! Haha I wish I had your hair~~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! I'm your newest follower :) Check out my blog- http://methelittlenewbie.blogspot.ie/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your outfit and you :3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in love with your coordinate! I love that you're so slim, but you can wear loose things without it looking let it's eating you. I love that look that is looser, but it just ends up unflattering on myself. I'm jealous of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome back! Your photos are always amazing and something to look forward to Emy! Even what you consider plain as an outfit looks great in the photos you take :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Missed you~~!! ♥♥♥ And you didn't fail me, you look breathtaking!!! *__* ♥♥ I adore your hair T__T I wish I had a hair like yours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute, it gives me like a spanish gal feel into it :)
    ~aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love love love summer looks! Yours is pretty I love how its flowing it looks perfect for walking around in the cool breeze :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I disagree...you have a great sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You outfit is so classy and I love the glasses<3

    ReplyDelete