Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mobile Blog: Iconemesis

Attention iPhone users!
Just got a new iPhone case from Iconemesis
(Sorry about my dirty mirror)
Iconemesis works with illustrators to create iPhone cases and collaborates with Fifi Lapin, Leah Goren, Gemma Correll and Pomme Chan. They have cases for all iPhone 3g and 4/4s! I love the creative designs they provide and there are dozens of designs to choose from! 
I'm so happy with this design I got. You can find the feather theme here!
Check it out if you're looking for some creative cases for you iPhone!
The weekend is over so I hope everyone has a lovely Monday~

24 comments:

  1. love love love!
    youre so beautiful as always

    xx candace
    mintblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you are tempting me to get an iPhone. I always wanted to get an iphone just because they have the coolest/cutest cases for them xD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those fifi lapin cases! So cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! Fifi Lapin! This is why I want an iphone -w-;;

    ReplyDelete
  5. PREEEECIOUS themes!
    your hair is gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. times like these i wish i had an iphone JUST BECAUSE they have better cases than the galaxy s2 haha
    your hair is gorgeousss :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are really unique! makes me want to have an iphone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so cute! I love it! *_*
    the one I like is yours! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wanting a new phone case for the longest time now! I think it's time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this case! So beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you love them too? They're such a great company, right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. so nice but is hardly find a nice cover for bb >.< *sad*

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your hair...so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute looking covers except that i'm not an iphone user.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "I feel so empty" lollllll I really love the designs, especially the first two! There are so many cases for the iphone, that's the only thing I'm jealous about.

    ReplyDelete
  16. AAw lovely! The London one is also cute..
    I love those Iphone4/4s cases but only i'm using HTC!

    I want 'em!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those cases are so cute :) I love your hair by the way!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a cute case!! <33333 How can your hair be always perfect???? *___*

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow schöne Haare:)

    telmaminaa.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete