Thursday, January 19, 2012

"Shinny" Brown Lens

Circle Lens Sponsored by: Shoppingholics
Shinny Brown (known as Puffy 3 tone Brown)

Lens Description
Origin: Korea
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal
Comfort 5/5
I had no problems applying these lens. I wore them for a whole work day (8 hours) no irritations what so ever. I'm really pleased with the comfort!
Color 4/5
Fierce and dramatic. I love it, however these aren't really lens I can off wearing to work. But if you're out with friends or the girls, they're perfect to draw attention in a good way. There's three colors fused in the lens, which really makes it difficult to resist staring into your eyes! Very lovely but not so natural.
Enlargement 5/5
I personally love the size of the lens. 14.5 is perfect for me and they're not too large like the 15.5 lens I see now of days. It's easy to wear and and I never have to worry about having huge bug eyes. 
Overall 5/5
Amazing lens that I'll always keep! I love the vibrant somewhat natural colors within the rings of the lens. They really work with dark make up and perfect for adding some style in your eye makeup. I really recommend these!

Right now all customers can enjoy 15% Discount for Barbie Eye, EOS & Shinny/Puffy Contact Lens during 21st~29th January 2012!